Getting behind the wheel
Purchasing a car completely online was almost unheard of not so long ago, but over the past few months there has been a dramatic increase towards online car sales, and this ‘new norm’ is not showing any signs of slowing down.
There are great advantages to buying online from saving time, eliminating long journeys to forecourts to avoiding stressful encounters with pushy salespeople.
But there is one right of passage which can’t be experienced online - test driving your car. So at KLAW, we are ready and waiting to help you test drive before committing to a new car. During the test drive you’ll get a feel for the car, evaluate if the car suits your lifestyle and if it is comfortable.
Contact us if you would like to get behind the wheel of any of our cars.
Get the most out of your test drive:
- Check if the car suits your build and height.
- Can you get in and out of it easily?
- Are you able to reach all gadgets and controls easily?
- We’d advise reversing the car to check all blind spots and all round vision.
- Are the back seats comfortable and have the needed space for your lifestyle?
- Would a child seat, your extra shopping, sports gear etc fit? Is the boot big enough for your lifestyle?
And of course it goes without saying we will take you through the working order of the engine, suspension, steering, brakes, clutch and gears.
If you are unable to test drive a KLAW car, this should not worry you in terms of its working condition. KLAW cars are of exceptional standard mechanically and cosmetically. Each car is checked thoroughly, comes with a complete history check, warranty and up to date service history and MOT.